2. By accessing the Website, Users confirm that they unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions apply both to the use of the Website after the User has logged in and to Users who have not completed the log-in procedure. By accessing and/or using the Website, Users acknowledge that they are duly familiar with the Rules and agree that the Institution will process the information provided by Users (including personal data) to the extent necessary for the management and functioning of the Website and the provision of the Website services.
3. Website Services means the services related to the provision of information to customers and the provision of customer information (hereinafter referred to as “Website Services”), which include:
3.1. the provision of information about the Supplier’s services and the Customer’s payables;
3.2. the provision of questions or other information and/or ordering services electronically.
3.3. any other services provided through the Website.
4. The Institution has the right to unilaterally change the Rules by announcing it on the Website. Amendments to the Rules shall enter into force from the date of their publication on the Website. If the User continues to use the services of the Website after the amendment or addition to the Rules, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the new version of the Rules.
5. The User consents to the processing and use of any personal data and/or other information provided by the User for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the provision of the services of the Institution, direct marketing (subject to the User’s consent) and other purposes. The User’s consent shall also be deemed to have been obtained if the User fills in his/her details on the website and may subsequently receive emails and sms.
6. The User is not allowed to take the identity of other persons by using someone else’s name and/or other data. If the User does not comply with the above requirements, the Institution shall have the right to prohibit the use of the Website immediately and without prior notice. In case of reasonable suspicion that by such actions the User has caused or could cause damage to the Institution and/or third parties and/or public interest, the Institution shall have the right to transfer all available data on such User to public authorities.
7. The personal data provided by the User on the Website shall be processed by the Institution in accordance with these Rules, the requirements set out in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the processing and protection of personal data.
8. The personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.) provided by the User in the course of filling in the electronic forms are used for the following purposes:
8.1. for the purposes of the Website and the provision of the services of the Institution.
9.1.apply to the Institution with a request to provide information about the personal data of the User processed by the Institution;
9.2. to apply to the Establishment with a request to correct the User’s personal data and/or to suspend the processing of such personal data, except for the storage – in the event that, after consulting the personal data, the User discovers that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
9.3. to apply to the Institution with a request to destroy the personal data or to suspend the processing of such personal data, except for the storage, in the event that, after having access to his/her personal data, the User establishes that the personal data are being processed unlawfully or fraudulently;
9.4. to object to the processing of the User’s personal data where such data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
10. Personal data must be accurate, relevant and only to the extent necessary for its collection and further processing. Personal data shall be kept up-to-date as necessary for processing.
11. The Institution undertakes not to disclose the User’s personal data to other third parties, with the exception of the Institution’s partners providing services related to the services provided by the Institution. In all other cases, the User’s personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.Rights and obligations of the Institution and the User.
12. The Institution reserves the right to change the Services provided by the Institution on the Website or their individual terms and conditions at any time, without notice to the User.
13. The Institution, in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and / or to comply with the requirements of the legislation, and / or if the User does not comply with the provisions of these Rules, has the right to cancel the User’s registration on the Website without prior notice or consent of the User.
14. The Institution shall have the right to suspend or discontinue the Website at any time, without prior notice.
15. When using the Website and/or the Services provided by the Institution, the User must:
15.1. strictly comply with the procedures and requirements set out in these Rules;
15.2. not to violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Institution and third parties;
15.3. not to provide false and/or misleading information about himself or herself or any other incorrect information;
15.4. to use only secure means and devices for electronic communications and data transmission;
15.5. not to spread computer viruses and/or take other measures that could disrupt the operation of the Website, damage or destroy information and cause other damage to the Website or the process of services provided by the Institution;
15.6. not to take any deliberate action that would disrupt the operation of the Website and the provision of the Website’s or the Institution’s services to the User or third parties;
15.7. respect and not violate the established and socially accepted norms of conduct and morality, the rights and legitimate interests of third parties and the requirements of the legislation;
16. In the event of violation by the User of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Institution shall have the right to restrict the User’s ability to use the Website in any way, in whole or in part, at any time.Protection of Intellectual Property and Links to Other Websites.
17. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania. It is strictly forbidden to copy texts, photographs, logos, banners and all other design elements with the intention of using them for commercial or other purposes that violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Institution or third parties.
18. All trademarks that appear on the Website are the property of the Institution, or the Institution uses them legally, on the basis of contracts concluded with their owners.
19. This Website may contain links to other websites which will allow the User to leave this Website in order to obtain third party information, or third party information may be contained on this Website.
20. The Institution cannot change, update or control the content of such websites and therefore assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained therein.
22. By using the Website, Users may order the services of the Institution and/or third parties or make requests for such services.
23. By ordering the services of the Institution and/or third parties, or by submitting a request for such services, the User is aware and agrees that the information and data provided by him/her in the course of the request will be transmitted to the provider of such services.
24. By ordering the services of the Institution and/or third parties, or by submitting a request for such services (indicating his/her data and/or contact information), the User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the data he/she transmits to third parties.
26. The User has the possibility to view in his/her browser what information (cookies) the Institution installs and to delete some or all of the cookies installed. By using the Website, the User agrees to the placement on his/her computer/device of the cookies provided by the Institution. The User may revoke this consent at any time by changing the settings of his/her Internet browser, but in such case certain functions of the Website may not work.
27. These Terms are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disputes between the Website and the User shall be settled by negotiation. In the event that the parties fail to resolve the dispute by negotiation, such dispute shall be finally settled by the courts of the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the procedure established by law.
28. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania. No content and other textual, graphic or other information contained on the Website may be reproduced, made publicly available or distributed without the prior written consent of the Institution.
29. For any questions regarding the self-service provided on the Website and the processing of personal data by the Institution, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by coming to the Customer Service Centre, providing the Institution with a proof of identity.
30. Many browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but please be aware that if you do so, you may lose access to many of the features that are necessary for the website to function properly. If you need more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org where you will find detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your phone’s user guide.How do I manage my cookie settings?